Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WHY ANOTHER BLOG?

I have my normal blog in which, for the most part, I try to be encouraging, challenging, informative and instructive. I have no desire that Search Me Oh God become anything other than that. Therefore, I am starting this blog that will allow me to interact with anything within the SBC parenthesis. This means being able to discuss polity and politics. This means being able to address Southern Baptist news and express my own opinions/thoughts on such news and issues. This means that all things SBC are considered legit to be discussed here, including other bloggers.

May the SBC truly be the feet that bring Good News!

5 comments:

SelahV said...

Luke, you are a brave and courageous man. Or you are nuts. :) selahV

Luke said...

I think most people that know me would vote for the latter. But I will grow into a tree one day.:)

SelahV said...

And it will drop giant coconuts on our heads. selahV

Tony said...

Hello Luke,

I added this blog to my reader. God bless in the new endeavor.

Luke said...

Tony,
I appreciate the blessing. I am in no way ready to abandon the SBC ship. I believe its best days are before it. May God strengthen the SBC to fulfil His agenda as we toss ours aside for something better.